Thursday, January 28, 2010

Number 4


4
Originally uploaded by frontdrive34
No wise words here.

Well I'm impressed with what I got! Agree?

This shot is from the 4th self developed C41 colour film I've done and the shot was with a camera I was frustrated with sometime back. The camera in question is a 1970's Minolta SRT101.
I've now learnt that my frustration was from the lens I had on this camera instead of what I've used here namely a Rokkor 55mm f1.7. This lens has such soft depth to it and I'm loving it.
The film too, Kodak Portra 160VC gives me colours I'm in love with. I've bothered to read the film exposure chart and stayed close to the recommended 125th/sec speed. Kodak claim pretty broad latitude and its seems anywhere between f16 to f8 in sunny conditions works.

This combo will be getting some more work in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment