Friday, January 22, 2010

Flash, ah ha, defender of the Universe.....

No wise words here.

I've been meaning to stop and reminisce at the foot of this public park Rocket Ship for ages. I think it's the only one left in all of Sydney and has been placed up on a raised garden bed with no internal access possible. I suspect that as we live in the age of "public liability paranoia" the risk of children hurting themselves must be removed. Heaven forbid. I never fell down through the climbing ladder holes when I was a child. I remember these being in parks all over Sydney and climbed them all while out on a "Sunday Drive".
This one is in Dulwich Hill, Sydney. Know of any others?

1 comment:

  1. even better were those roundabout things. never see those anymore.... the change of falling off was the best part of playing on it!

    ReplyDelete